Re: Re: Mathematica 5 I/O memory issues.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49359] Re: [mg49339] Re: Mathematica 5 I/O memory issues.
- From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:06:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200407151100.HAA11136@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As far as I know, Mathematica will use whatever memory is available up
to the 4 gigabyte limit on a 32-bit machine.
On Jul 15, 2004, at 6:00 AM, B. Bue wrote:
> Just to clarify, the principal issue I'm concerned with is the fact
> that Mathematica seems to error out when only utlizing 1.5GB of memory
> on a 4GB machine.
> I've run memtest86 on the system to make sure the memory is
> functional, so the physical memory itself is not the problem.
Prev by Date:
Re: definite integral
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Sum of list elements
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 5 I/O memory issues.
Next by thread:
RE : Sum of list elements