  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49389] Re: Question about Export command
  • From: gilmar.rodriguez at nwfwmd.state.fl.us (Gilmar Rodr?guez Pierluissi)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:38:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The export command should be:
Export["C:\Temporary\zepelin.txt, blimp,"Table",
ConversionOptions->{"TableAlignment"-Center];
I want the output in zepelin.txt to be a single
column of values.  The problem is that every attempt
that I have done so far gives me a horizontal array,
with several columns of values.
Thanks again for your help!