Return different values of a list
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49425] Return different values of a list
- From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:46:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Given a list containing repeating values like e.g.
I would like to produce a list containing each element just once
What is the easiest way to accomplish this?
Prev by Date:
help plot matrix
Next by Date:
Why aboluteoptions doesn't work here?
Previous by thread:
Re: help plot matrix
Next by thread:
Re: Return different values of a list