Re: Combining 2D graphs into a 3D graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49449] Re: Combining 2D graphs into a 3D graph
  • From: suomesta at yahoo.com (Carol Ting)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I've tried all the suggestions from you and others, and they all work.
 Thank you guys very much!

But I have two more related questions:

1. When I run all the three modules together, I get an error message
for the second one, which reads "Show::gtype: StackGraphics is not a
type of graphics. "  And if I run them separately things work out
beautifully.  Is there an explanation for this?  I don't get it.

2. Is there a way for me to fit a surface to the family of curves I
have?  Being able to stack the curves is good enough, but I guess my
boss will have this further suggestion.

Again, thank you so much!

Carol