Plotting a contour plot with cylindrical co-ordinates
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49468] Plotting a contour plot with cylindrical co-ordinates
- From: luckyjake3000 at yahoo.com (Jake)
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:39:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a set of data which corresponds to points on a circle. I have these values as a function of r and theta. Is there a way of plotting this in Mathematica? The ContourPlot function requires x and y co-ordinates. Please help if you know. thanks.