Integration of product of 3 MeijerG functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49558] Integration of product of 3 MeijerG functions
- From: chiragpatelcp at yahoo.com (chirag)
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A ? on integration of a function with product of 3 MeijerG functions.
a = constant, and the 3 MeijerG's are appropriately defined.
Under what conditions does the answer to this integral exist.
Though Wolfram website gives a formula for the answer, it does not
give the conditions under which it is valid. Any suggestions in this
also, mathematica does not solve the integral. any ideas whether this
has been incorporated into mathematica yet or not?
Prev by Date:
NonlinearFit works not so good
Next by Date:
Re: Loading graphics package
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: NonlinearFit works not so good
Next by thread:
help save matrix inside a Loop