Re: New GUIKit for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49602] Re: New GUIKit for Mathematica
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 03:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm having difficulties running this kit.

If i evaluate a function from the kit, liker grapheditor, it show the
window for editing graphs. but the kernel doesn't stop evaluating.

maybe it's a version thing.

I have Mathematica 5.0 and Java 2.0

anyone else having this problem?

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/12858bd2/bc/folder/guikit+hangs.gif?bfinVABBKKz19Pec

shows the picture of Mathematica hanging with grapheditor window open.

thanks for any thoughts in advance.

sean