how to know where the error is from
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49725] how to know where the error is from
- From: jianchaoyao at hotmail.com (Justin)
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just run my main code in one cell and got a bunch of errors. How should I know to which part of the code that each error is corresponding? For example, this error: Symbol::argx: Symbol called with 0 arguments; 1 argument is expected. How should I know which function lacks 1 argument? There is not any hint that which line of the code is wrong. BTW, I have already tried to separate the code into many cells.