Scriptable Mathematica tools for auto-editing text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48480] Scriptable Mathematica tools for auto-editing text?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 03:02:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone know of a Mathematica package or set of tools that can be used to
operate on a text file and do, scriptably, the kinds of things one could
do by hand using one of the more powerful text editors, like BBEdit,
emacs or QUED/M? -- a set of modules that would do Search and Replace
with some grep capabilities, pull out all the links in an HTML document,
and so on.
I'm sure I cobble up an amateur effort myself to do this, but has
someone else already done it better?
Prev by Date:
setting multiple boundary conditions in NDSolve
Next by Date:
Re: What is zero divided by zero?
Previous by thread:
Re: setting multiple boundary conditions in NDSolve
Next by thread:
Re: Scriptable Mathematica tools for auto-editing text?