limits on symbol eigenvalues?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48525] limits on symbol eigenvalues?
- From: Uwe Brauer <oub at mat.ucm.es>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 04:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just started using mathematica. When I tried to calculate the
symbolic eigenvalues of a 16x16 matrix mathematica told me it couldn't
Is there a restriction?
Prev by Date:
Re: RE: complex analysis problem in mathematica 3.0
Next by Date:
Random Matrix of Integers
Previous by thread:
Re: checking accuracy with stepwise ode.
Next by thread:
Re: limits on symbol eigenvalues?