Another Mathematica Link for your listing...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48575] Another Mathematica Link for your listing...
- From: Dave Ritter <solutions at bettervi.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Greetings Steve, I came across your Mathematica link listings at: http://smc.vnet.net/mathsite.html One resource that I don't see listed is our "Mathematica Link for LabVIEW" package. I think this may be a useful addition to your Mathematica URLs, given that the Link --combined with a copy of LabVIEW and NI (or LabVIEW-compatible) hardware -- is arguably the easiest way to get live experimental data into the Mathematica notebook environment. Our user base extends around the globe, and countless users have expressed how useful the Link is to conventional Mathematica workflows. If you are interested, please check out our "Mathematica Link for LabVIEW" web pages and white papers for more details: http://www.bettervi.com/mlink/ Thanks in advance for considering our link for your listings. Best Regards, Dave Ritter BetterVIEW Consulting