Another Mathematica Link for your listing...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48575] Another Mathematica Link for your listing...
- From: Dave Ritter <solutions at bettervi.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I came across your Mathematica link listings at:
One resource that I don't see listed is our "Mathematica Link for
I think this may be a useful addition to your Mathematica URLs, given
that the Link --combined with a copy of LabVIEW and NI (or
LabVIEW-compatible) hardware -- is arguably the easiest way to get live
experimental data into the Mathematica notebook environment. Our user
base extends around the globe, and countless users have expressed how
useful the Link is to conventional Mathematica workflows.
If you are interested, please check out our "Mathematica Link for
LabVIEW" web pages and white papers for more details:
Thanks in advance for considering our link for your listings.
Prev by Date:
Re: PlotPoints in plot
Next by Date:
RE: PlotPoints in plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplifying Expressions with Ratios of Factors
Next by thread: