- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48618] Combining plots
- From: Johan <vdmeer at science.uva.nl>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:48:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Academic Medical Center, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Suppose I wish to show a combined plot, for instance
Now Mathematica draws 3 graphics, one of a, b and one of a and b
combined. I want to only see the third combined graph and not the first
two graphs. Is that possible?
I tried something with setting DisplayFunction to Identity in a and b,
but then Show doesn't show anything... Help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with the Derivative of a Arg-function
Next by Date:
Re: Where does Return return to?
Previous by thread:
Re: Exporting 3D plots
Next by thread:
Re: Combining plots