Combining plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48618] Combining plots
  • From: Johan <vdmeer at>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:48:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello all,

Suppose I wish to show a combined plot, for instance

using Show[a,b]

Now Mathematica draws 3 graphics, one of a, b and one of a and b
combined. I want to only see the third combined graph and not the first
two graphs. Is that possible?

I tried something with setting DisplayFunction to Identity in a and b,
but then Show doesn't show anything... Help!