Energy content of a mathematical result.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48616] Energy content of a mathematical result.
- From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there a theory - or hypothesis - which share of the processors energy
consumption goes into the result when e. g. a system of equations is being
solved or a list is being subjected to Sort (by Mathematica)? - The
processors output cannot be just 100 per cent hot air.
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. KGaA
D-60329 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49(0)69 71 34 53 80
Mobile: +49(0)172 6 74 95 77
Fax: +49(0)69 71 34 95 380
E-mail: matthias.bode at oppenheim.de
Prev by Date:
Re: Where does Return return to?
Next by Date:
FullSimplify with ForAll
Previous by thread:
Re: Combining plots
Next by thread:
Re: Energy content of a mathematical result.