Re: Exporting 3D plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48650] Re: Exporting 3D plots
  • From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 04:17:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You can get Autocad file.dfx and pov ray file.ray files fron 3d
in Mathematica.
You need : ("Utilities`DXF`")
WriteDXF::usage =
	"WriteDXF[filename,graphics3D] writes the graphic to the
	file specified by the string filename in the AutoCAD .dxf
	format.  The option PolygonsOnly will allow only polygons
	to be written.";
Roman Meader's add on
POVray::usage = "POVray[filename, graphics] writes graphics in POVray format
	to file. POVray[stream, graphics] uses stream for output."