Re: Exporting 3D plots

You can get Autocad file.dfx and pov ray file.ray files fron 3d
in Mathematica.
You need : ("Utilities`DXF`")
DXF.m
WriteDXF::usage =
	"WriteDXF[filename,graphics3D] writes the graphic to the
	file specified by the string filename in the AutoCAD .dxf
	format.  The option PolygonsOnly will allow only polygons
	to be written.";
and
Roman Meader's add on
POVray.m
POVray::usage = "POVray[filename, graphics] writes graphics in POVray format
	to file. POVray[stream, graphics] uses stream for output."