AW: Combining plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48664] AW: [mg48618] Combining plots
  • From: Matthias.Bode at
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:42:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Fax: +49(0)69 71 34 95 380
E-mail: matthias.bode at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Johan [mailto:vdmeer at]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Juni 2004 06:48
An: mathgroup at
Betreff: [mg48618] Combining plots

Hello all,

Suppose I wish to show a combined plot, for instance

using Show[a,b]

Now Mathematica draws 3 graphics, one of a, b and one of a and b
combined. I want to only see the third combined graph and not the first
two graphs. Is that possible?

I tried something with setting DisplayFunction to Identity in a and b,
but then Show doesn't show anything... Help!