Rotated X-Labels

Does Mathematica 5.0.1.0 now have a graphics option that rotates x-tick
labels?

I'm using GeneralizedBarChart and these labels are crunched together.
Thankfully, I've found a MathGroup posting that has allowed me to rotate
the labels.

However, I'm hoping Wolfram has built such an option.

Thanks.

Bruce