Reduction of Coefficients Coming Out of Solve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48761] Reduction of Coefficients Coming Out of Solve
- From: "Scott Guthery" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:50:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A rational polynomial result from Solve multiplies every coefficient by
a large factor of 10, e.g. 10^62. Neither Simplify nor FullSimpify
remove this common factor from the numerator and denominator. I can
remove it by hand but there must be a Mathematica trick that removes it.
What might it be?
(3.4*10^62 + 4.5*10^63 x)/(6.7*10^64 + 8.9*10^63 x).
Thanks for any insight.
Prev by Date:
I have sounds in Mathematica -> want sound files
Next by Date:
How to modify Convex Hull program to give output as Cartesian Coordinates?
Previous by thread:
Re: I have sounds in Mathematica -> want sound files
Next by thread:
Re: Reduction of Coefficients Coming Out of Solve