Page Layout

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48854] Page Layout
  • From: "Mark Westwood [EPCC]" <markw at>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:31:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm trying to format a Mathematica document so that it prints with
different left and right page margins for left and right pages -
specifically with a 4cm gutter and a 2cm outside margin.  So far I have
failed to persuade the front end to do this.  Has anyone else tackled
this, successfully or not ?

Mark Westwood