Re: Overlay graphs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48941] Re: Overlay graphs
  • From: J_o_s_e_f at hotmail.com (JosefG)
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for your help, but that's not quite what I need. I would like
for the graph to show Plot[Sin[x], {x,0,Pi/4}] lie on top of
Plot[Cos[x],{x,Pi/4,Pi/2}]. I am looking for intersection points of
some sine and cosine waves to be more specific. I have tried to solve
for the intersection points, but that doesn't seem to work.

Thank you again,

Josef