Use the standard form of time 00:00:00 as the tick markes on x-axis

I have a set of (x, y) data, of which x is given in the standard form
of time, 00:00:00. I'm plotting this set of data in x-y plane. I'll
appreciate if anybody would like to let know whether Mathematica can
use the x data as is directly, and plot the standard form of time,
00:00:00, as the tick marks on the x-axis.

Jun Lin