Re: multigraphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48973] Re: multigraphics
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:58:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 6/24/04 at 5:35 AM, mazuego at yahoo.com (Mazuego) wrote:

>I want to plot the function y=ax, for different values of the
>parameter a, in the same graphic! Ho can I do this in Mathematica
>5.0?

There are a number of different ways to do this. One way would be:

Show[Block[
    {$DisplayFunction = Identity},
    Plot[#1*x, {x, 0,  10}]&/@Range[0.5, 2.5, 0.5]]];

Another way would be to use the DisplayTogether function in the package Graphics`Graphics`

Or there is the DrawGraphics package David Parks wrote available on his web site.