Mathematica and Suse Linux 9.1

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48958] Mathematica and Suse Linux 9.1
  • From: Daniel Walldorf <walldorf at>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:58:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a problem with Mathematica 5.0 on Suse Linux 9.1. For some
reasons doing plot most of the time Mathematica crashed while the title
bar says 'Rendering...notebook.nb'

There are some more problems which I cannot characterise properly but it
would be really nice if you could help me with that.

Daniel Walldorf

Laser and Quantum Optics
Institute of Applied Physics
Technische UniversitÃ?t Darmstadt