AW: more question about plotting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48996] AW: more question about plotting
  • From: "Ron Haus" <ronhaus at>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:13:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Okay, how about this?

Topic: linear Optimization

I'm looking for a solution in graphic form, therefore, draw the main
function (e.g. f(x,y):=x+y) and all the constrains (e.g. f1(x):=10,
f2(x):=15-3x/5, f3(x):=-3+3x/5) in the same 3D Plot. The constraints should
be displayed one the surface of the main function (and/or on the
button(x-y-axis). If I could highlight the surrounded area, it would be
Any idea?

Here you can see what I mean:

also as a PDF