RE: Printing "The Mathematica Book"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49032] RE: [mg49005] Printing "The Mathematica Book"
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:50:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jose, If you just want to read the book online, what's wrong with using Help. If you really mean that you want to print a hard copy on paper, then after taking into consideration all your time in working out the interaction with Acrobat, the actual time to print everything, and the cost of paper and ink, wouldn't it be MUCH less expensive just to buy the book? David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: josetg [mailto:josetg at yahoo.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hi, I wish to obtain The Mathematica Book in PDF format. Can I print the book from the Help Browser? I have access to a PDF writer. But I did not find an option to "print all linked documents" or an equivalent. Is there an alternative to opening every notebook in The Mathematica Book and printing it individually? Many thanks Jose (Newbie)