Re: Mathematica on Linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49053] Re: [mg48902] Mathematica on Linux
  • From: Bob Walker <walkerbg at ieee.org>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:50:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Tom,

I am running Mathematica 5.0.1 on Redhat 9 and don't have any of the problems you
mention.  You didn't say which version of Linux you are running, but I
suspect that your OS is corrupted, is not recent enough the have the
correct lib....so's or your Mathematica install is corrupted.

Not much help I know.  Good luck,
Bob Walker