Re: how to combine two functions in one plot using a left and right y-axis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46712] Re: how to combine two functions in one plot using a left and right y-axis?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:10:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/2d/twoaxisgraph.html Regards Jens ronaldc wrote: > > Hi all, > Can someone help me with the following problem. I want to combine two > functions with different y scales in one plot, using a left and right > y-axis. Is there a way to do this? > Thanks, > Ronald