- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46740] Re: fractionalcalculus.m
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:46:33 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <c238lu$iin$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Edward Jones" <emjones at emjones.plus.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to find this on the internet? -
> fractionalcalculus.nb does not work without it.
I assume that you have the paper
You might find
relevant because the required code is embedded in the article. However,
when I tried to use the Notation defined in this package (using
Utilities`Notation`) it did not work correctly.
You could try emailing Gerd.Baumann at physik.uni-ulm.de.
Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
Prev by Date:
DSolve change in v5 -- undocumented error message
Next by Date:
Re: Symbolic matrix manipulation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
simple bug about Sum/Product function?