Re: fractionalcalculus.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46740] Re: fractionalcalculus.m
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:46:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <c238lu$iin$1 at>,
 "Edward  Jones" <emjones at> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to find this on the internet? -
> fractionalcalculus.nb does not work without it.

I assume that you have the paper

You might find

relevant because the required code is embedded in the article. However,
when I tried to use the Notation defined in this package (using
Utilities`Notation`) it did not work correctly.

You could try emailing Gerd.Baumann at

Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
The University of Western Australia      (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at