Re: Mathematica to Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46754] Re: Mathematica to Word
  • From: stevebg at adelphia.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:47:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for the reply. I need the data in text format for further
processing. When you output text as HTML and read that into Word, it
comes in as a series of pictures. Another answer, not posted here, was
to convert the selected output to text (alt-7) and then do Cell >
Convert To > Input form. This does it nicely, with asterisks
separating the fields in each line. Word macros can do the rest. (I
think that subscripts and other nonstandard characters must be removed
from the Mathematica output to do this.)

Steve Gray