RE: simple bug about Sum/Product function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46819] RE: simple bug about Sum/Product function?
- From: Jon Harrop <jdh30 at cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 04:31:07 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Cambridge
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
MATUDA Yuko wrote: > Hello all, > > I would like to follow up my previous mail because anyone > seems not to have an interest in this kind of Mathematica bug. > ... My copy of Mathematica 4.1 for Linux seems to get all of the answers correct. (I didn't actually print out 1,000,001 "1"s ;) I knew that Mathematica 5.x had lots of bugs a few months ago (in Fourier, in particular) which I why I hadn't bothered to pay for the upgrade. But if these bugs are still around then something seems to be seriously wrong... Cheers, Jon.