From: Jake Trexel jtrexel at ix.netcom.com
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg46864] [mg46852] Font size

How can I change the font size, so that I can see it better ?
I want the font to larger when I do text and when I do any math.
How do I go about doing this ?  I want it to stay that way all the
time.  I have used the mag. to 300 % but with my eyes it is still to
small.  I don't like to change it each and every time I type a new
section such as from text to equations and back and forth.
thanks
jake

http://mail2web.com/ .