RE: Font size

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46864] RE: [mg46852] Font size
  • From: "tgarza01 at" <tgarza01 at>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:02:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

If magnification ->300 doesn't help, you can still use Format | Size to
change the font size. However, too big a font size will make it difficult
to see a line of text within the screen. Choose Format | Option Inspector |
Formatting Options | FontOptions | FontSize to make this permanent for your
notebook or for all your notebooks (choose Global).

Tomas Garza
Mexico City