AES implementation in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46874] AES implementation in Mathematica
- From: jlgpardo at yahoo.es (Jose Luis Gomez Pardo)
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:39:19 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have updated my implementation of AES (Advanced Encryption Standard, also known as Rijndael) in Mathematica (requires v. 4.0 or higher). It now supports ECB, CBC and CFB128 modes, as well as several variants of AES-based CBC-MAC authentication, including OMAC. It is available at: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5130 Jose Luis.