Re: NDSolve and time-delayed equations?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46892] Re: NDSolve and time-delayed equations?
  • From: sean_incali at (sean kim)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:40:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

can you maybe suggest a way to use this package? what are the commands
in this package? i can't seem to get it to work.

maybe some of you can provide some examples using this and other delay
equation packages that's out there. i know paul abbot has written

what is the difference between the two?

thanks in advance for any inputs.