Graphs of Sequences of Functions:(
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46900] Graphs of Sequences of Functions:(
- From: Eleanna Tsoumani <eleanna_tsoumani at yahoo.gr>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:24:22 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to do the graphs of some sequences of functions,using
mathematica 4.0, in order to see if their convergence is uniform or not.
For example : Fn(x) = x^n , 0=< x =<1.
The problem is that the graphs have to be 2D (not 3D) but I cannot
find a way to do that. Any suggestions?
Prev by Date:
Re: mathematica and image... help me please
Next by Date:
nonlinear pde system
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Graphs of Sequences of Functions:(