Re: Graphs of Sequences of Functions:(

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg46904] Re: Graphs of Sequences of Functions:(
  • From: "Bo Le" <bole79 at>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:54:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You can use the Table construct, either displaying the sequence of graphs overlaid or each
of the them seperately:
together=Plot[Evaluate[Table[x^n, {n, 5}]], {x, 0, 1}]
sep=Table[Plot[x^n, {x, 0, 1}], {n, 5}]

Or you can display the last sequence as one image:
Show[ GraphicsArray[ Partition[sep, 1]]]

A question from me:
Why doesn't the command:
DisplayTogetherArray[ Partition[sep,1] ]
produces the same output as the last one?

Borut Levart

news:c31583$61s$1 at