How to read a string from a file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46926] How to read a string from a file?
- From: yupeng_ at hotmail.com (Peng Yu)
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:37:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a file called outpara.txt.
The content is "M=70,N=90,L=100,S0=0.0001,S1=0.1,mu=0,D=0.01,m=2,n=2,m1=2,n1=2,k1=1,k2=1,k_2=1,k3=1,k_3=1,D1=0.01,k4=1,k_4=1,D2=0.01,k5=1,k_5=1,k6=1,k_6=1,k7=1,k_7=1,k8=1,k_8=1,k9=1,k_9=1,DELTA_T=0.1,DURATION=5000000,SAMPLE_PERIOD=50000"
I want Mathematica read the content of the file into a string. And
then display this string as the caption of a graph generated by
I tried a few ways but it doesn't work. Could you help me?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Creating a symmetric matrix
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5: Integration bug in quadratic found by the GEMM machine
Previous by thread:
Problem with AltGr key on german keyboard
Next by thread:
RE: How to read a string from a file?