One question about Diracdelta function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46948] One question about Diracdelta function
- From: Daohua Song <ds2081 at columbia.edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:55:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i want to do an integration like
a is a constant number, f is a funtion in the form of cos,sin
It seems impossible to get exact answer by using Intergate command, So
is it possible to get an answer with Numerical Nintegrate?
another trivial question is: Abs[Exp[ikx]....]^2,
How can i tell the mathmatica to express it in form of Cos, Sin?
Thanks a lot
Prev by Date:
Re: solving for variable and then get these e's..?
Next by Date:
Exact real solutions of cubic equations
Previous by thread:
Re: Typesetting: ?Big Sigmas and Little Sigmas?
Next by thread:
Re: One question about Diracdelta function