Re: How to read a string from a file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46949] Re: How to read a string from a file?
- From: "Hans Michel" <hansjm at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:29:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Hans Michel" <hansjm at bellsouth.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try ListPlot[Range, PlotLabel -> Evaluate[Import["c:\\outpara.txt", "Text"]]] This is a long text it will be cut off. Also look into Legend in the Help Files. Hans "Peng Yu" <yupeng_ at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c36bm6$s4j$1 at smc.vnet.net... > I have a file called outpara.txt. > The content is "M=70,N=90,L=100,S0=0.0001,S1=0.1,mu=0,D=0.01,m=2,n=2,m1=2,n1=2,k1=1,k2=1,k_ 2=1,k3=1,k_3=1,D1=0.01,k4=1,k_4=1,D2=0.01,k5=1,k_5=1,k6=1,k_6=1,k7=1,k_7=1,k 8=1,k_8=1,k9=1,k_9=1,DELTA_T=0.1,DURATION=5000000,SAMPLE_PERIOD=50000" > > I want Mathematica read the content of the file into a string. And > then display this string as the caption of a graph generated by > ListPlot. > > I tried a few ways but it doesn't work. Could you help me? >