Re: newbie Comment question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47032] Re: newbie Comment question
- From: bobhanlon at aol.com (Bob Hanlon)
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 05:18:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the Master Index type comments and you will be referred to sections 2.9.14, 2.9.23, and A.2.6 Bob Hanlon In article <c3h1lf$bcb$1 at smc.vnet.net>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=E1nos?= <janos.lobb at yale.edu> wrote: << I have lines and lines of codes. Like line1; line2; line3; I would like to comment out line2 temporary. How do I do it ? I tried to look hard in the Book last night, but found nothing. Related question. If I do not want to insert a text cell to explain what a line does, how can I add comments to the lines ? In other languages /*....*/ or // would work, but not here. I do not know yet how to add text cells, but would like to comment the code I do.