Large Scale Linear Programming
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47054] Large Scale Linear Programming
- From: sabamo88 at yahoo.com (sabamo88)
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:39:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to have access to some samples of large scale linear
programs in the form of nb files in order to test Mathematica 5.0 with
respect to solving such problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: number of solution...
Next by Date:
Mathematica Style Sheet for SIAM Journal
Previous by thread:
numbers near machine precision
Next by thread:
Re: Large Scale Linear Programming