Re: Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47063] Re: Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?
- From: "Curt Fischer" <crf3 at po.cwru.edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:39:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I'm trying to make a bulleted list in Mathematica with "nice", or at
> least familiar properties to what I might find in LaTeX or Word,
> i.e., that it will auto number items.
I enter bullets with the escape key sequence ESC-bu-ESC (i.e. press escape
once, type the letter "b" and then the letter "u", and then press escape a
This inserts just a bullet. There is no automatic numbering system with
this method, I but I usually find that Mathematica does a pretty nice job of
aligning tabs in the right spots, etc.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: newbie myHead question
Previous by thread:
Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?
Next by thread:
numbers near machine precision