Re: Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?

Elmanthira wrote:
> I'm trying to make a bulleted list in Mathematica with "nice", or at
> least familiar properties to what I might find in LaTeX or Word,
> i.e., that it will auto number items.

I enter bullets with the escape key sequence ESC-bu-ESC (i.e. press escape
once, type the letter "b" and then the letter "u", and then press escape a
final time).

This inserts just a bullet.  There is no automatic numbering system with
this method, I but I usually find that Mathematica does a pretty nice job of
aligning tabs in the right spots, etc.

--
Curt Fischer