Re: Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47063] Re: Can I make a bulleted list in Mathematica in a method similar to LaTeX or MS Word?
- From: "Curt Fischer" <crf3 at po.cwru.edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:39:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Elmanthira wrote: > I'm trying to make a bulleted list in Mathematica with "nice", or at > least familiar properties to what I might find in LaTeX or Word, > i.e., that it will auto number items. I enter bullets with the escape key sequence ESC-bu-ESC (i.e. press escape once, type the letter "b" and then the letter "u", and then press escape a final time). This inserts just a bullet. There is no automatic numbering system with this method, I but I usually find that Mathematica does a pretty nice job of aligning tabs in the right spots, etc. -- Curt Fischer