Length of actual parameters in a function call.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47077] Length of actual parameters in a function call.
- From: "E. Martin-Serrano" <eMartinSerrano at houston.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:48:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A few weeks ago, reviewing some tutorials on pattern matching and error
handling, I came across an undocumented function to monitor the number of
parameters submitted to a function in a call; but somehow I lost its track
later. I guess that it must be something well-known by our specialists. Any
help about where to locate it?
The undocumented feature helps in tracking situations as when we define
"MyFunction[a_,b_,c_]:= something" and then it is called as "myFunction[a]"
leaving the function unevaluated.
Prev by Date:
help with integration and warning message
Next by Date:
Re: Manipulating the Front End
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: help with integration and warning message
Next by thread:
Re: Length of actual parameters in a function call.