Help needed (non linear equation )
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47152] Help needed (non linear equation )
- From: m004202002 at yahoo.com (why)
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:07:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have used newton method to find out the roots of the nonlinear system . Now i want to use other methods(Bisection,false position,secant) to find out the roots using mathematica . How I can do that using Mathematica ? Any web tutorial,pdf will be helpful . I search the web but only found newton method to solve nonlinear equation . I know that other methods may be not efficient but I want to try them . Please help me . Thank You .