Differences between 5.0.0 and 5.0.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48009] Differences between 5.0.0 and 5.0.1?
- From: "mike sampson" <msamp at REMOVEswbell.net>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:11:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me what the differences are between 5.0 and its point
release? I bought 5.0 (student) last fall, and Wolfram wants $100
maintenance fee to get the minor point release upgrade.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Derivative of Sum
Next by Date:
Re: extracting function from the list
Previous by thread:
Re: Working with binaries
Next by thread:
Goldbach partition points plot; "Cigar earned at last!"