Simple question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48027] Simple question
  • From: George Kamin <gwkamin at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 04:29:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi All,
This is simple question, but I do not know how to go about searching for it
in this user groups data base. I also could not find a reference to the
solution in the "Mathematica Book". How does one assign the result of
Solve[.] or FindRoot[.] in the form {x1-> 3.14,x2->0.763} to the two
variables y1,y2 respectively?? Thanks for any assistance or specific
references in the M book. George Kamin