Re: how to save a mathematica-made imagebox.image as jpg, gif, bmp in c#/.netlink?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48062] Re: how to save a mathematica-made imagebox.image as jpg, gif, bmp in c#/.netlink?
- From: a_cjones at hotmail.com (cdj)
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 06:51:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Hans Michel" <hansjm at bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<c7kl76$2jj$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > cdj: > > Try this: > > private Bitmap MyImage ; > MyImage = new Bitmap(mathKernel.Graphics); > graphicsBox.Image = (Image) MyImage ; > > Hans Hi Hans, Thanks a bunch for the solution. A few questions tho: (1) can you explain why my original code (graphicsBox.Image = mathKernel.Graphics;) won't work? (2) Will your code allow the user to save in jpg and/or gif, or just in bitmap format? thanks again, cdj