how can I solve a transcendantale function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48238] how can I solve a transcendantale function?
- From: montgermont.aude at ec-lille.fr (aude)
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:42:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can't solve this function:
Log[1 - æ[t]] + (æ[t]/(1 - æ[t])) == 8*t
I've tried with Sole, NSolve and Findroot without success.
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Tree and Lists
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Tree and Lists
Next by thread:
Re: how can I solve a transcendantale function?