Re: From C/C++ to Mathematica?--> 5.0 documentaion?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48246] Re: From C/C++ to Mathematica?--> 5.0 documentaion?
- From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at netscape.net>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:42:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Easy Integration of Legacy Code and Enterprise Applications
Mathematica comes with transparent interfaces to Java, .NET, and C/C++,
which make integrating your organization's legacy code and enterprise
applications easy. Additional interfaces to other programming languages,
databases and data feeds, and web services as well as to applications
such as Microsoft Excel and LabVIEW are also available. In addition,
Mathematica supports import and export in over 40 different formats and
has high-level integration with XML through SymbolicXML.
> I am interested in porting a short program in C++ to Mathematica.
> Main part of the program are various operations on bits such as shifting,
> etc. Program performs decryption of a string that is encoded with public
> key. Since I am not certain I am permitted to post the full source code
> here, please contact me to my e-mail.
> Kind regards,
Prev by Date:
Trouble : simple stuffs for beginner
Next by Date:
Re: Precision of output
Previous by thread:
Re: Trouble : simple stuffs for beginner
Next by thread:
Module and database combined