Re: how can I solve a transcendantale function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48261] Re: how can I solve a transcendantale function?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 04:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, make a ordinary differential equation, eqn = Log[1 - ae[t]] + (ae[t]/(1 - ae[t])) == 8*t; deqn = Solve[D[#, t] & /@ eqn, ae'[t]][[1,1]] /. Rule -> Equal and use NDSolve Regards Jens aude wrote: > > Hi, > > I can't solve this function: > > Log[1 - æ[t]] + (æ[t]/(1 - æ[t])) == 8*t > > I've tried with Sole, NSolve and Findroot without success. > > Thanks for your help. > > aude.