- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48381] Simplifying radicals
- From: "Steven Jonak" <JonakSt at gw.kirkwood.k12.mo.us>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to simplify radical expressions--I've tried everything I
know (which isn't that much). I just want to simplify expressions like
the third root of (x^7) and get x^2 times the square root of x.
"Maintain an even strain."
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: