  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48380] Mathematica and Keyboards
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:41:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

G'day all,
In Linux, Mathematica doesn't like the number keypad being on and the
solution to this is to turn it off. I would like to use Mathematica via
an XDMCP session to a Linux OS machine from a Mac OS X machine and I
have noticed that in this case the characters are completely messed up.
With other applications the keyboard (Mac) characters get mapped
correctly. How do I get the characters to map correctly.

Thanks
Yas